Type of Cookies used by the Website
Cookies can be distinguished according to three criteria, time period during which they remain activated, purpose and entity in charge of their management.
Session cookies are those used to collect and store data while the user accesses our Website.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are those that remain in your browser’s cookie file for longer, allowing us to recognize you as a visitor to the Website and adapt the content of certain areas of the website to offer content that suits your preferences. These cookies created by our Website will be activated each time the user visits it.
Depending on the purpose of the cookies, you can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse and use the different options or services that exist on the Website, such as identifying the session, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the Website with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria such as language, browser type, regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- “Analytical” Cookies: These are those that, together with the server’s log files, allow us to know the total number of people that visit the Website and those parts of these that enjoy greater popularity. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and give a better service to users. This type of cookies help us, in short, to improve the use and experience of using our Website.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included in the Website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included in the Website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
According to the entity in charge of the management of cookies:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- Third-party cookies: If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies can also be established. Third-party cookies are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you access them. In our Website we use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to know how users interact with our Website.
In our Website we use the cookies described below:
In the event that you continue browsing the Website, you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this policy.
Disable and block cookies
The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue using our Website but without certain functionalities (eg login), so the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website will be less satisfactory.
Withdraw my consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and settings of your Internet browser.
Changes in the Cookies Policy
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org